We have some stock of model ABB TTF300-E1-C-1-H-BF-K2-M5 , 100% new and brand origin products .
The device fulfills all requirements for CE marking in
accordance with all applicable guidelines.
3.5 kV DC (approx. 2.5 kV AC), 60 s, input to output
MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures)
190 years at 40 °C (104 °F) mean ambient temperature
50 / 60 Hz
• HART®: < 10 s (Ia ≤ 3.6 mA during switch-on cycle)
• PROFIBUS®: 10 s, max. 30 s
• FOUNDATION Fieldbus®: < 10 s
Rise time t90
400 to 1000 ms
Measured value update
10/s with 1 sensor, 5/s with 2 sensors, depending on sensor
type and sensor circuit
Digital filter 1st order: 0 to 100 s
• Die-cast aluminum: 1.25 kg (2.75 lb)
• Stainless steel: 2.75 kg (6.1 lb)
• Die-cast aluminum, epoxy coated, color: gray RAL9002
• Stainless steel
Encapsulation material used for the device electronics
• Polyurethane (PUR), WEVO PU-417
Mounting position: no restrictions
• Thread (selectable) 2 × M20 × 1.5 / 2 × ½ in NPT /
2 × ¾ in NPT (using reducing piece),
• Ground screw external 6 mm2, M5 internal 2 × 2.5 mm2, M4
terminals for lines up to 2.5 mm2 and handheld terminal
Plastic cable gland 2 × M20 1.5:
• Cable outside diameter 6 to 12 mm (0.24 to 0.47 in),
Ex: 5 to 10 mm (0.2 to 0.39 in)
• Temperature range −30 to 80 °C (−22 to 176 °F),
Ex: −20 to 80 °C (−4 to 176 °F)
• For Non-Ex:
• For intrinsically safe design, intrinsic safety,
non-incendive and dust-explosion protection:
Metal cable gland (2 × M20 × 1.5 / 2 × ½ in NPT):
• Flameproof (enclosure), explosionproof
• Cable outside diameter 3.2 to 8.7 mm (0.13 to 0.34 in)
• Temperature range: −50 to 85 °C (−58 to 185 °F)
• Additional cable outside diameters: upon request
• For cable gland M20 × 1.5
(see data sheet 10/63-6.15)
• Non-Ex: type NGV220-NO
• Intrinsic safety: type NGV220-EX
• Standard: −40 to 85 °C (−40 to 185 °F)
• Optional: −50 to 85 °C (−58 to 185 °F)
• Limited temperature range during operation with LCD
indicator: −20 to 70 °C (−4 to 158 °F)
• Limited temperature range with explosion-proof design:
see corresponding certificate
• Limited temperature range with MID certification:
see corresponding certificate
Transport / Storage temperature
−50 to 85 °C (−58 to 185 °F)
Climate class in accordance with DIN EN 60654-1
Cx −40 to 85 °C (−40 to 185 °F) at 5 to 95 % relative air
Max. permissible humidity in accordance with
100 % relative air humidity
Vibration resistance in accordance with IEC 60068-2-6
10 to 2000 Hz at 5 g, during operation and transport
Shock resistance in accordance with IEC 68-2-27
gn = 30, during operation and transport
IP 66 and IP 67, NEMA 4X, ENCL 4X
Emitted interference in accordance with IEC EN 61326 and
Namur NE 21.
Interference-resistant in accordance with IEC 61326 and
Namur NE 21.
Pt100: measuring range 0 to 100 °C (32 to 212 °F), span 100 K
Type of test Testing accuracy Effect
Burst to signal- / data lines 2 kV < 0.5 %
• Contact plate (indirect)
• Supply terminals*
• Sensor terminals*
80 MHz to 2 GHz 10 V/m < 0.5 %
150 kHz to 80 MHz 10 V < 0.5 %
between the supply lines 0.5 kV No malfunction
Line to ground 1 kV
* Air discharge (at 1 mm (0.04 in) distance)
SIL functional safety
Only for devices with HART communication.
With conformity according to IEC 61508 for the use in safety
relevant applications up to and including SIL 3 (redundant).
• In the use of one transmitter the device fulfills the
requirements according to SIL 2.
• In the use of redundant handled transmitters the
requirements can be fulfilled according to SIL 3
TTF300 with MID certification
The temperature transmitter TTF300 is certified by an MID
Parts Certificate in accordance with the Measuring
Instruments Directive 2014/32/EU (MID) and the standard
WELMEC 7.2. The device with the appropriate configuration is
therefore approved for ‘Custody Transfer’ measurements
The MID certification emphasizes the high accuracy, reliability
and durability of the TTF300 .
This chapter provides basic information on the MID-certified
transmitter TTF300 . Before commissioning the device, full
information should be consulted in the supplied MID
documents (Parts Certificate and associated Description).
Any generally applicable statements on the transmitter
TTF300 , especially pertaining to explosion protection and
device safety, remain unaffected.
Devices with MID certification have their own EU declaration
of conformity. In addition to the declaration, the ‘Parts
Certificate’ and the associated ‘Description’ are enclosed
with the device.
It is compulsory and imperative that the described areas of
application, requirements and restrictions are complied with
for the intended use of the device!
The requirements of explosion protection and functional
safety (SIL) remain unaffected by the MID certification.
The number of the partial certificate (TC10833) of the notified
body NMi Certin B.V. and the checksum (0x46c9) of the
certified SW revision 01.03.00 are printed on the name plate
of the device.
Areas of application, conditions and requirements
The temperature transmitter TTF300 with MID certification
for custody transfer measurements is especially suited for
measurement and control systems in the oil and gas industry.
In addition to gas, any liquids except for water are permitted
The MID certification refers to a special configuration of the
transmitter. This must not be modified! An extract of the
conditions and requirements stated in the certificate follows
• Communication protocol: HART 5, HART 7
• HW revision: 1.07
• SW revision: 01.03.00 with checksum 0x46c9
• The checksum of the software (firmware) is printed on
the name plate of the device
• On sensor Pt100 in a four-wire circuit
• Permissible measuring range: −50 to 150 °C
(−58 to 302 °F)
• Ambient temperature range with and without LCD
indicator: −10°C to 70 °C (14 to 158 °F)
The MID certification can generally be combined with all
certifications of explosion protection.
The ambient temperature and measuring range named in the
corresponding explosion protection certificate, however,
limit the ranges permitted in the MID certificate.
The HW write protection on the device should be activated
after installation and configuration. The housing cover should
be secured and the device housing sealed using the supplied
Need more production information for ABB TTF300-E1-C-1-H-BF-K2-M5 , please contact me here.
My contact details
Mobile :86-13545206420(Whatapp&Wechat is available)
E-mail: Diana@hkxytech.com or Dianatian118@gmail.com